I’m sure that I’m not the only one that doesn’t like eating their Brussels sprouts. But I can hear the little voice in the back of my mind (which sounds an awful lot like my mother’s) reminding me of how good they are for me. So I thought I’d take another shot, but do them my way this time!
(‘My way’ roughly translates to crispy and salty)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rock salt + more for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking sheet with kitchen foil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss sprouts with the oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and salt.
- Spread sprouts out on the baking sheet and roast in oven for 10 minutes. Flip over sprouts and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Top with more rock…
View original post 3 more words